Off to Rwanda


AND I AM OFF TO RWANDA!

Today is departure day and I have been up for hours making sure that I had not packed too much so that the two big bags did not weigh over 50 lbs.  My good friend and neighbor, Mary, drove me to my storage unit where I dropped off my car and then drove me to the Northwest Arkansas airport.  I wanted to be early because another PC Volunteer had posted that he had had some issues with the contents of his bags earlier in the day.  I can tell you that the Delta check-in fellow could not have been nicer and he helped me transfer some contents of my bag so that I did not incur any overage fees.  Good vibe, don't you think?

“The content of this website is mine alone and does not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Government, the Peace Corps, nor the Rwanda Government.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My House at TTC

Teacher Training College at TTC

Heroes Day